Friday Five- June 27th
1. I am adopted– I am one of four children that my parents adopted. I am also the oldest. None of us are biologically related and I am the only one who was adopted form outside of the country. I am from Ecuador, but really have no desire to go back and visit. I am horrible at Spanish, but its pretty cool that I am part Inca Indian.
2. I played sports in college– I was a two sport athlete in college, well for one year. I played both field hockey and lacrosse for Ohio Wesleyan University my freshman year and only lacrosse for the remaining three years. I really enjoyed playing sports and college and probably where I really enjoyed running the most but it was only up and down a field but I was fast at that point in my life.
3. I have been married for almost 11 years– Tomorrow Ben and I will celebrate our 11 year wedding anniversary! Its crazy to think I have been married that long, but it is true. It is our steel anniversary and thanks to a twitter follower I have a great idea for a present for Ben. We don’t go over the top but he definitely deserves a little something. Other then that we are going to dinner and a movie. Oh the life of a married couple with two young kids.
4. I am a sports fan– I love the Olympics, I have to admit I am loving the World Cup, and don’t even get me started on Ravens football. I am full of home town pride so I will cheer for any Maryland team, but when Ohio State comes to play Navy in football in August I will cheer for OSU, because thanks to my husband he has converted me.
5. I love nail polish– I am kind of obsessed. I love to do my nails and I do mine every week, on occasion I will splurge and get a gel manicure but I mostly do my own. I have more then 30 colors, I haven’t actually counted recently but is a lot. If you ever see me and I don’t have my nails done then something is seriously wrong, they are always painted.
Learn anything fun about me? Tell me something about you??