Friday Five- April 11th
Again I am linking up with Courtney from Eat Pray Run, DC, Cynthia from You signed for what? and Mar from Mar on the Run! to do another
“Free” Friday Five! This weeks ‘five’ are things I have planned for my spring break!
- Run with my bestie!! So two years ago during my spring break I decided we should run together, well it’s now our thing. I am pretty darn excited about it.
- Pedicure with my bestie!! Last year post run date, we got pedicures and man it was one of the best I have ever gotten. So clearly I am making it part of the tradition.
- Sort the kids clothes- not exciting but it must be done. At ages 3 and 6 my kids go through clothes like no tomorrow and it’s time to contain the mess. It’s also going to mean I will have to go shopping. Kids stop growing!!
- Watch TV- so I love TV like I love tv, it’s not a great habit but I do love to watch. Best part I am not even going to feel guilty about it!
- Do good- My moms birthday was April 21st. To honor my mom I plan on doing some good for others. This year Lilly is going to help me. I don’t have an specifics on what I’m going to do but I plan on having fun.
While I don’t have a long spring break thanks to snow make up days, but I hope to enjoy my time off work.
Do you make specific plans for your days off? Do you have a guilty pleasure??