Friday Five- April 4th
How is it already Friday? So this is my first time doing this but I joined up with blogger Courtney from Eat, Pray, Run DC to do Friday Five! This weeks theme was free, what does that mean? Good question, I don’t really know so I’m taking it as things that excite me!
1. Cherry Blossom– this weekend I’m running Cherry Blossom 10 miler! It’s the first time this year me and my running partners will run together but we all won’t be running the 10 miler together. Tiffany is still kinda injured and Soup can’t really so the run/walk method but we all will be staying in a hotel together and we sure will have tons of fun.
2. Racing- so I’m pretty excited that this race also kinda brings on race season. I’m going to use the term race loosely because I don’t race. I run in races and try and do well but I’m not really racing anyone 🙂
3. Spring- I think Spring has finally arrived. I’m sue there will be plenty of rain but the temperature is on the rise and my daughters lacrosse has started so it’s spring to me!
4. My birthday- I love April because it holds my birthday. I am not however a fan of how old I am turning but I’m going to turn it around and make the best out of it.
5. Marathon training- scary but true, I have been thinking tons about this. Can I run another marathon? Will it be like last time? Will I train like last time, and who will run with me? All these things swirling around in my head which leads me to a lot of unknown but everything leading me to just go for it. So I’m like 85% sure I will be running the Baltimore Marathon this fall! Eek!
So there it is. I hope you enjoyed my Friday Five! Have a wonderful weekend.
Have you ever joined up with bloggers to do posts? How did I do??